Wednesday, October 25, 2017

summer plans

Hello everyone today I´m going to share with you, my plans for this summer, well if I remember the last years I didn´t go out with my family, and for this reason this summer will be different, for this summer I have so many plans to do, well the first the travels, I want to travel with my family, maybe to the beach and don´t only with my family circle, also with my uncles, and cousins, the idea is that we can be together because I enjoy so much with my cousins and my uncles, other thing that I want to do is that I will be a volunteer in a hospital with the baby’s that don’t have parents, the volunteer dedicated to stay with them  speak with them and tell that they aren´t alone, that they are beautiful and always they have someone to help them , I think that this activity is so beautiful and I want to do it this summer, and other think that I must to do is find a job for that I can pay my sing up, because I don´t want that my parent pay this for me, and I remember that I spoke with them  for this situation, I told they that I´m an adult and I need take responsibilities and for this reason my parents don´t pay nothing of my university, well this is my plan for this summer, maybe with the time I will created other plans, but its fine for now, thanks for read my post good bye and take care 

4 comments:

  1. Nice post, you really are a lot of conscious and have a great soul for being a volunteer, I wish you a lot of luck in this. Greets

    ReplyDelete
  2. the summer is a great moment to be with the family :)
    Nice post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be a volunteer, I believe the same as you, would be a beautiful activity.I wish you the best for this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your summer sounds very interesting!
    No doubt volunteering to take care babies is one of the most beautiful pastimes that can exist! I experienced something similar and I promise you that it's the hardest and most charming experience at the same time. So, I congratulate you for just wanting to do it. Speak very well about you!

    ReplyDelete