Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Things that I would like change in my study program

Well the first I want to begin saying that, how I choose my schedule, I must to obey it, but also I want to say that the subject that I could take for this second semester, was three chemistry general  one, biology, and calculus, but although I could take it´s, the schedule that it´s have don´t was the best, because sometime I have a so long free time and I can´t go my home, because I have a class in the afternoon, for example the Friday I have chemistry general one 8:30 O´clock, and this class finish 12:00 O´clock, and after that I don’t have nothing until 5:30 O´clock and in all this free time I try to study other subject´s but, five hours is so many time, but not the sufficient for back my home, if I had the option of change my schedule, I would like to do it, and other think that I would change is the time that I spend in other things that don´t are study, the infrastructure maybe I would like to change or expand it, because the places that we have are so small in comparison with the number of student that the faculty have, and sometime the student don´t have a good study place, I know that the student of the chemistry faculty are so conformist, and maybe this place don´t are so necessary but the efficiency that they have is different in comparison how the FEN, well this is my opinion and the thinks that I would like change bye  

4 comments:

  1. Nice post my dear, I chose my schedule in order the subjects I want to take. Greets

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 hours is soo many free-time but you could use it to study too...
    Nice post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same problem with the free time, but on tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. your schedule problem is the great disadvantage of choosing freely the subjects, but allow you to do other activities in parallel to just study. I hope next semester you can organise your time in a better way.

    ReplyDelete