Wednesday, October 11, 2017

postgrade studies

well this is a good question, never before I did this question, but recently I´m thinking about my post grade studies, if I´m honest, I don´t want to have a specialization of my career, I have another plan

when I will finish my career I want to work some years, until that I reach an economic stability, and accomplish my goals how have a house, a car, and maybe travel others countries, after that I want to continue studying but don´t a specialization how I said, I want study other career..... But I want that this career strengthen my first career (chemistry and pharmacy), and this career is medicine, and the question is: why medicine? Well is simple the reason is because when I will finish chemistry I want to dedicate to the investigation area, I want to search cures, for the sickness, and create a new medicates and this is my principally goal in the work field, I´m aware in that this goal will be hard, but I want to do it, and I believe in the skills that God give me, and I´m sure that when this time come I will see back and say: was worth every damn second
Well the question now is why you want to studies another career, and not a specialization?
 Just because I want, and always I wanted to have a two professions, and is better when this careers can strengthen between they 

3 comments:

  1. Nice for you my friend, I think 2 careers are good, but I can't see myself studying medicine. Greets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe a master or doctoral program could give you the skills that you mentioned. Consider it.
    Best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :O You have your goals very clear...
    I agree with you talking about take a break after graduating, we all need to enjoy life and not just study...

    ReplyDelete