Wednesday, October 4, 2017

My future job

Well how probably, you read in the title, today I´m going to speak about my future job, or which I would like will be my future job, well how I´m study chemistry and pharmacy, when I finish of study, I will have a so much work field, but I want to work in a laboratory in the investigation area, I imagine it, how a work where you can discover something, maybe a new element, or a new combination for synthesise a new medicine, etc.

The next point is hard for me, because I want to job outdoor, but how I want to job in a laboratory is hard that I can do this, but maybe exist a laboratory that work in outdoor.

Well I´m a men that don´t travel so much, but I love travel and meet a new people and places, but yes I would like travel, in my job, other country, for investigate news things

With the salary, if I´m honest, I try to not think so much about this, but if I must to think in a number, I say that I would like get how minimum nine hundred thousand.

today I not think about the specialty, but I have a plain, when I finish this career I want to study other career, that complement the chemistry and pharmacy, and this career is medicine, when I have stability economic before not 



1 comment:

  1. Nice post bro, I think the same as you, It could be great if we can work outside. greets

    ReplyDelete