Wednesday, September 13, 2017

My favorite movie

My favorite movie is logan of the X- men, when I saw this I loved it, fundamentally because my favorite character is wolverine in the X- men, and I know that in the past the movie director Gavin Hood nad James Mandgold did a lote more movies about wolverine like wolverine inmortal, wolverine origins, logan, etc, but. Why I like logan and no the other movies about wolverine? well mainly because in this movie we can meet the daughter of logan and her history, you can join in the history and feel the feelings that the actor and actress exchanged, other reason is how I said that wolverine is my favorite character in the marvel universe, after is deadpool is so funny

I love to watch movies about action, for example mission impossible, john wick, war planet apes, kong just actions, movies of terror are so bored for me because always I dicsern the end of this

And the last movie that I saw is family man, and definitly I recomend this movie, is about a man that has everything, money, women´s, and  fame, but one night this man think that how his live would have been, if he get a marry with his ex-girlfriend, and, when he sleeps, in the next  morning his live changed, all his live with money and luxury, change for a live of a father with his wife and daughter but for some reason he can remember all his previous life. 

5 comments:

  1. I don't like Hero movies, too much cliches about them, nothing surprising and nothing real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think, this is the first movie when the hero is completely lost, hopeless, and clueless about what he needs to do. I loved it. Desolation is a feeling not usually explored in hero movies. Hugh Jackman plays his part brilliantly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the x-men films and specially the live of logan as Wolverine... I saw the last movie too and it was a great films but the end was so sad...
    Great post:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. my son is a fan of x-men and I also really like...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do not really like action movies, but john wick is very entertaining.

    Regards !

    ReplyDelete