Wednesday, November 15, 2017

english challenges

Well for to be honest I never before questioned me this, which are the challenge of the English language? , for begin I want to say than nothing language is easy, but yes each one of them have his difficulty, for example I think that French is so much hard that Portuguese, but in my opinion when I meet the English I don´t remember that this were a difficult for me, on the contrary, when I began to speak English this never before I felt that exist other idiom apart from of my idiom that I can understand with this ease, but if I must to say  thing that I take into account is listen it, because write it for me personally, don´t is a difficult, and neither speak it, but listen it, in my opinion is so much hard that other point that I said, because when you speak with other person in this language is so hard understand of that he or she try to tell you, because you don´t are used to of this idiom, but with time and practice I´m sure that in the future listen it, will not a problem for you, for me the more hard in the English is learn to listen, and today even I need practice it, I can to keep a conversation with other person, but always I ask them that if they can speak more slow because I don´t manage to understand, of that she or he try to tell me, but how I said that with practice and perseverance we can do it  

4 comments:

  1. English is very useful, It's nice you've found it easy to learn. Greets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that the Spoken English is the most difficult part when you are learning English and for that situation sometimes you couldn't undertand what is talking the other person... It's complementary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that listening is the hardest skill, specially when you interact with people from countries where english isn't the first language, like asian or european.

    ReplyDelete