Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Country that I want to go

When I was a child always I thought in which country I would like to live in, I thought, in brazil, canada, paris, and so many countries more, but finally I decided for holland why? because is a so beautiful and safe place, holland, in statistics is one of the countries with less crime, and the forest and the field, are so amazing with his flowers, in a future I would like, to live in this place, I can´t explain but I love a place with calm and peace, so much people go for the atractions and see the landscapes, I don´t said that I don´t like the atractions that this place has, but definitly I don´t will go to live here only for this razon, I just want a place that be safe and good for my family, a place where we can live in peace without worry about trivial things, how go out in the night for walk with your girldfriend our wife without fear for the danger, besides I always dreamed with a place like there in the world and when I found them I feel so happy, finally I will live without fear for the world, but I am sure that this feeling will never go out of me

3 comments:

  1. Netherland looks like a nice place to go, I'd like to visit Amsterdam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Security has become so much desirable, that is sad, but definitely Netherlands is a interesting and beautiful place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have similar thoughts about a place where I want to live, but i haven't searched how "good" is a country for live, only how beautiful is his landscape

    ReplyDelete