Wednesday, August 16, 2017

My expectations about the blog sessions

personally I don`t have an expectation about this I prefer that the things happen with normality, but I have one thing that I would like that happen, is that I achieve meet more my classmates, through his or her blogs, I, really want to meet my news classmates, his or her hobbies, the music that they enjoys, or maybe their histories, how I said I don`t have so much expectations about this, but I want to write about so much things, my hobbies my music, the sport that I do, my plans for the future, anything , I want do it, I believe that the reading is the most easily for learn in a low level, because is more easy read something that write it, or listen, and in no way speak it, well this is my opinion, and I think that do these blogs is a so good idea because, is a way for practice our skills, read, write and expand our vocabulary

6 comments:

  1. I really like to talk about music, more than other things and I'm agree with the fact that speaking is the thing to achieve this semester. Greets

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with both. Maybe we can propose to interact only in English during the class, or am I crazy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same opinion about speak in english

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also love to talk about music, I want to know what is the kind of music do you hear and also you favourite bands. Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that reading is the easier english skill too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Music is one of the most interesting subject to talk about; voice and sound ; how different instruments unit themselves with the purpose to create a unique lyric and rhythm.

    ReplyDelete